This personal data protection policy describes the types of personal data collected, the purposes and the duration of the collection. BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A. undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data from the www.belle-plagne-sports.com website complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 (Law 78-17). This policy may be modified, completed or updated in order to comply with any legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential or technical developments. You must refer to the latest version of the policy before browsing. For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the website of the Commission Informatique et Liberté www.cnil.fr.
1. Who collects the personal data (identity of the controller)?
Your personal data is collected by the company BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A. whose headquarters are located at Centre commercial Mâcot-La-Plagne, 73210 Belle Plagne.
2. Use of personal data
The notion of "personal data" refers to any information relating to a natural person who is identified or can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to that person. When BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A. collects your personal data, this collection is carried out in a fair and transparent manner, thanks to the presence of information notices or references to this Policy. Personal data is information about you that allows you to be identified, such as your first name, surname, email address, telephone number and any other personal data that may be useful for the purposes defined below. Personal data is collected via our various forms (contact form, white paper download, landing page...). Each form limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and indicates in particular:
- What are the objectives of collecting this data (purposes)
- Whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request
- Who may be informed (in principle, only the companies of the BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A. group, except where the form specifies that transmission to a third party is necessary for the purpose);
- Your rights to information technology and civil liberties and how to exercise them with BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A.
3. Purposes of processing personal data
BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A. undertakes to process only personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected, namely :
- Handle your contact requests and information requests,
- Send you a brochure of a service or offer,
- Respond to your request for information/appointment
- To send you, subject to your agreement, personalised offers from BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S .A (new services, promotions/commercial offers, etc.)
4. Recipients and processors of personal data
The BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A group is in principle the sole recipient of the data collected. BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A. will only pass on your personal data to a third party when you have given your prior consent for this information to be shared (for example for an event and/or special promotions).
5. Duration of storage of personal data
BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A. processes and stores personal data in a secure environment for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Your electronic identification data and cookies are kept for a period of 12 months from the date of collection.
|PURPOSE||DURATION OF COLLECTION|
|Sales: responding to requests for information, advice, appointments, sending brochures, sending emailings presenting the offers and the different products (equipment, textiles, accessories, etc.) of BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A...||3 years from the last registered activity|
6. Conditions for exercising your rights with regard to your personal data under the Regulation
You are informed that you have the right to access, portability, rectification and deletion of data concerning you. For any information or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data managed by BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A, you can contact the data protection manager.
- by email to the following address: contact[at]belle-plagne-sports[.]com
- or by mail signed to the following address BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A, Centre commercial Mâcot-La-Plagne, 73210 Belle Plagne
Applications must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document.
7. Personal data policy for minors
The site is not intended for minors. However, access to the site is not restricted to adults, as it does not contain any content that is prohibited for minors under the age of 18. The forms on the site are not intended to collect information on minors. If information is collected on a minor by the site, the minor's legal representative will be able to contact the data protection officer to rectify, modify or delete this information (see paragraph 6 - Conditions for exercising your rights to your data).
8. Security and confidentiality
BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A. takes all necessary protective measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of users' personal data and to prevent said data from being damaged, deleted or accessed by unauthorised third parties. BELLE PLAGNE SPORTS S.A. 's computer systems are notably equipped with a software protection device. Procedures for safeguarding data collected on the site are implemented. Access to personal data is strictly limited to persons authorised by their functions and who are bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
A cookie is a small text file that may be placed on your terminal when you visit a website. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored, for the duration of the validity or storage of the cookie. There are several categories of cookies:
- Authentication cookies
- Preference cookies
- Statistics and audience measurement cookies
The www.belle-plagne.sports.com website uses statistical and audience measurement cookies.
Statistics and audience measurement cookies
- Analytics cookies (Google Analytics): These are cookies that enable us to find out about the use and performance of the activity account site, to draw up statistics, volumes of visits and use of the various elements of our site (content visited, path) enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services (the pages or sections most often consulted, the articles most frequently read, etc.). Cookies are also used to count visitors to a page.